THYROID – ULTRASENSITIVE
IRON DEFICIENCY (5 )
% TRANSFERRIN SATURATION
COMPLETE HEMOGRAM (24)
BASOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
EOSINOPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
LYMPHOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
MONOCYTES – ABSOLUTE COUNT
NEUTROPHILS – ABSOLUTE COUNT
IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES ( IG )
IMMATURE GRANULOCYTES % ( IG% )
TOTAL LEUCOCYTES COUNT ( WBC )
NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS
NUCLEATED RED BLOOD CELLS %
HEMATOCRIT (PCV )
RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH ( RDW- CV )
RED CELL DISTRIBUTION WIDTH – SD (RDW –SD )
25-OH VITAMIN D (TOTAL)
ANTI NUCLEAR ANTIBODIES ( ANA )
C-REACTIVE PROTEIN (CRP)
SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULING (SHBG)
FOLLICLE STIMULATING HORMONE (FSH)
LUTEINISING HORMONE (LH)
Hair Fall Advance Test in Madurai - Women
Hair fall advance is an advanced diagnostic test offered by Thyrocare Madurai to assess the underlying causes of excessive hair loss or hair thinning. This test helps identify potential factors contributing to hair fall, such as hormonal imbalances, nutritional deficiencies, and other health conditions. The test typically includes comprehensive evaluations, including blood tests to assess thyroid function, iron levels, vitamin D levels, and other relevant parameters. By understanding the specific factors contributing to hair fall, Thyrocare can provide valuable insights to healthcare professionals, aiding in personalized treatment plans and recommendations to address the root causes of hair loss and promote healthy hair growth.
Hair Fall Advance FAQ
How can stop my hair fall?
To combat hair fall, follow these tips:
- Maintain a balanced diet with adequate protein and nutrients.
- Be gentle with your hair, avoiding heat styling and tight hairstyles.
- Keep your scalp clean and avoid excessive washing.
- Manage stress through exercise or relaxation techniques.
- Protect your hair from environmental damage.
- Consult a professional for personalized advice and possible medication or supplements.
How to make hair strong?To strengthen your hair, consider the following tips:
- Follow a balanced diet rich in vitamins, minerals, and proteins.
- Be gentle when handling wet hair to prevent breakage.
- Use a wide-toothed comb to detangle, starting from the ends and working your way up.
- Minimize heat styling and use heat protectant products when necessary.
- Avoid harsh chemicals and treatments that can weaken the hair.
- Protect your hair from environmental damage with hats or scarves.
- Regularly trim split ends to prevent further damage.
- Use deep conditioning treatments to nourish and hydrate your hair.
- Avoid excessive brushing or pulling.
- Consult a professional for additional guidance.
Why my hair roots are so weak?
Weak hair roots can be attributed to various factors. Poor nutrition, specifically a deficiency in essential vitamins and minerals, can weaken hair roots. Hormonal imbalances, stress, and underlying medical conditions like thyroid disorders may also contribute. Excessive heat styling, chemical treatments, and improper hair care practices can weaken the roots over time. Genetic predisposition and aging can also play a role. Identifying the underlying cause and addressing it is crucial. Consultation with a healthcare professional or dermatologist can help determine the specific reason for weak hair roots and provide appropriate advice and treatment options.